SpeciSafe - single holder
Mailing Pack 1 Place SpeciSafe® for Safe Transport
Box of 100
Single vial holder, up to 12ml vial.
Whether for medical diagnostic purposes, clinical trials or research, getting patient and other biologically hazardous samples safely from their source to the laboratory can be problematic. SpeciSafe® Packs Provide a Safe, Convenient and Economical Sample Packaging Solution. SpeciSafe replaces the secondary packaging and combines a unique, internally bonded super absorbent lining within a single piece shock-resistant container.
This can be placed directly in a padded envelope or bag, ready for posting. What’s more, the SpeciSafe pack dimensions minimise postage costs. Depending on the sample vial size they can be mailed at large letter or small parcel rates.
- Shock resistant primary container protection
- Clear plastic side enables visibility of sample - easily read patient details
- Gel block built in absorbency – absolutely no leaks!
- Visible spillage indication protects all users
- User friendly, quick and intuitive use
- Compliant flat-pack design minimises postage costs
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Strictly no returns on stock.
Free delivery over £1,000
UK delivery: £10 per box
International delivery: £35 per box